I-Beam Jib Cranes
Gorbel’s I-beam Jibs are ideal for heavier loads from 1 to 5 tons (heavier capacities available). They are also available in motorized or manual rotation.
- Provide for dramatically reduced forces to supporting structures.
- Floor-supported, top-stabilized cranes capable of 360° rotation via a top and bottom bearing assembly.
- Typically do not require special foundations.
- Capacities from 1/4 ton to 5 tons, with heights up to 20 ft. and spans up to 20 ft.
- Full Cantilever and Drop Cantilever styles.
- Utilize I-beam boom assemblies for heavier capacities and longer spans.