I-Beam Jib Cranes
Gorbel's I-beam Jibs are ideal for heavier loads from 1 to 5 tons (heavier capacities available, contact the factory). They are also available in motorized or manual rotation.
- Economically provide hoist coverage for individual use in bays, along walls or columns, or as supplements to an overhead crane or monorail system.
- Capacities from 1/4 ton to 5 tons, with spans up to 30 ft.
- Require a structurally adequate wall or column to support the jib.
- Require sufficient clearance above the boom throughout its arc to accommodate the tie rod suspension.
- Utilize I-beam boom assemblies for heavier capacities and longer spans.